Sunday, September 5, 2010

Fall Vision Board...

Fall time is one of my favorite times of the year.  In Phoenix, fall time doesn't really start until November, but I love to know that everywhere else in the country, people are enjoying their Pumpkin Spice Lattes, wearing their new fall jackets, while the leaves are starting to turn colors!

To get into the fall spirit, while it's still 110 degrees out, I have put together my fall vision board.  I have cut out all of my favorite fall looks and put them on a board!  I will be trying all of these looks this fall time.  Make sure to follow up on this blog so you can see these looks come to life.  Also, another fall preview - I will have some videos to show you how to create these looks!



Recently I was a Nordstrom trying out the new fall collections from Chanel and Lancome.  Take a look at these amazing fall looks!

Chanel:





Lancome:



Enjoy!!!

Cheers,

Joanna


No comments:

Post a Comment