Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Rachel Zoe....


Rachel Zoe is my favorite hollywood designer!  I love her looks and the show on Bravo!  If you haven't seen it yet, it is a must.  Rachel's makeup is usually simple and her outfits are creative and colorful.  I have a few favorite looks of Rachel Zoe.


I this look is great for an evening out - black tie event, dinner, soiree, etc.  She has smokey eye with nude lips and just some bronzer on her cheeks.  With her light hair, sometimes a smokey eye can be over powering.  In this picture, her liner is heavier with brown toned shadows.


In this look Rachel has a thicker eyeliner with a berry lip.  She has some blush on her cheeks to add to the berry colored lips.  As you can see, her outfit is light and her eye makeup and lipstick isn't over powering the outfit.  Usually rule of thumb, dark lip = light eyes; dark eyes = light lip.


I think this is one of my favorite looks for Rachel.  She has some fall colors on her eyes - browns, plums, nudes.  She has a light pop of color on her cheeks and a berry colored lip.  This is a great look for fall time.

I look forward to hearing your looks!

Cheers,

Joanna

www.makeupbyjoanna.com

No comments:

Post a Comment