Sunday, September 19, 2010

Graduation

Last week I was able to transform a beautiful friend into a graduation look.  My friend is very natural and doesn't wear makeup on a regular basis, so we kept the look simple and made her look perfect for her graduation.  


When I was doing her makeup, I thought back on my college graduation.  It is so rewarding to walk onto that stage and receiving your diploma.  I am sure that all of us had our moments of frustration and wanted to quit several times.  It is great to be able to spend time with family and friends and watch them reap the reward of their hard work!


Congratulations to my friend Katrina.


Here are some of her beautiful pictures:



Also, thank you to my friends at personal paparazzi for taking these great pictures!


Enjoy!


Cheers,


Joanna


www.makeupbyjoanna.com

No comments:

Post a Comment